Dan's birthday starts out on December 2nd. I made him a lime pie because he likes pie better than cake. The kids made him lost of cards and pictures. The sound system he wanted will have to wait until next year. I love Dan! He is 33 years old and still the love of my life.
My birthday was filled with visits, video calls and phone calls from friends and family. I loved it! I am so glad to have such a great family and wonderful friends. Amelia took over the kitchen for the day. I didn't want to have cake or icecream because fine chocolate is so much better anyway. Dan brought home barbecue take out for dinner and chocolate. A day without cooking or dishes was heavenly for me!
For Shauna's birthday the kids and daddy went to go see Tangled while I finished the candy land cake. She was so excited to have a party. The only person she wanted to invite was her friend from next door.
She loved her party and got lots of sweet presents. Our little Shauna is growing up so fast. Now that she is four she reminds me every school day, "It is time for my home-preschool Mama!" She is so smart and can already read and write several words.
Jordan's little buddy. Two babies crawling around reminded me of my twins (niece and nephew) in Utah. I got to spend lots of time with them when they were crawling.
Comments