We are expecting a boy in June! Our cute little family is even with boys and girls now. We even had them every other one. Girl....Boy....Girl....Boy! How did we get so lucky? My belly is just starting to look pregnant. I am trying to run and eat right so I can keep this one small. No one ever says I want a small healthy baby. But with my last one at ten pounds I think I'm ready for a small baby. The kids have already felt the baby move. They are really excited for their new brother. I told Shauna she is having a baby brother and she said "No, a baby sister!" Later that day she said "Okay, a little brother." We still don't know where our future will take us. Dan has applied to graduate programs. Hopefully by the next time I blog we will know where we will be.
We are expecting a boy in June! Our cute little family is even with boys and girls now. We even had them every other one. Girl....Boy....Girl....Boy! How did we get so lucky? My belly is just starting to look pregnant. I am trying to run and eat right so I can keep this one small. No one ever says I want a small healthy baby. But with my last one at ten pounds I think I'm ready for a small baby. The kids have already felt the baby move. They are really excited for their new brother. I told Shauna she is having a baby brother and she said "No, a baby sister!" Later that day she said "Okay, a little brother." We still don't know where our future will take us. Dan has applied to graduate programs. Hopefully by the next time I blog we will know where we will be.
Comments