Childrens Museum

On 4th of July weekend we were headed back to Lagoon for the bounce back pass. About 1/2 way there Dan and I decided we really didn't want to go back to Lagoon. So we decided to go to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden instead. It was so much fun and no one got sunburned or waited in any lines.
Max adding details
It got even taller than Shauna but I didn't get a picture.
Falling Down
Max was all ready to rebuild.
Amelia with her light table creation. She made this design completely symmetrical.
Prince Max
The castle display was a big hit.
Queen Amelia
Princess Shauna
We left for lunch, came back, and gave Shauna a nap while the big kids played. If she is really tired I can get her to nap anywhere. I just read a book to her really slowly with a monotone voice. She slept here for about an hour.
Compared to every time I've been to the Children's museum in Salt Lake the Treehouse museum was not very crowded. My kids could play for a long time at a display without other kids demanding a turn. They were sad at first that we didn't go to Lagoon but I think they ended up having more fun.

Comments

Now that looks like fun! I loved the picture of Shauna having a nap. Looks like a better choice than Lagoon to me too.
Charisse said…
I LOVE the treehouse museum!! We haven't been in a few years, but it is so much fun! I think it sounds better than Lagoon too!!
zeebee said…
I love how you read her a story really slowly in a monotone voice, LOL, I will have to try that!
Bailey x 4 said…
I enjoyed looking at your blog. I'll be watching for the post on crawdadding :)
BROWNCON said…
You guys look like you having been having alot of fun and your kids look so happy. You are a good mother.